lørdag den 23. juni 2012

Beauty tips: The wonders of lemons!!

Lemons!! by visualdensity
Lemons!!, a photo by visualdensity on Flickr.



Hello everyone!


So recently i have had a big hair/scalp problem... 
About a month ago my mom and
i decided to stop using shampoo and conditioner. I know what you're thinking,
eww...gross. 


Hehe...I still do shower and use shampoo and conditioner, i just use more natural products now.


So the biggest reason why i stopped using shampoo and conditioner was because
my hair was super dry and it was looking so damaged. It was not because
i was straightening or curling my hair, or because i was using lots of
products in my hair. I almost never curl or use any heat on my hair so i couldn't  
understand why my hair was like this. 


So i decided to stop using ANY chemicals in my hair. And it was ruff at 1st since
my hair was so used to the chemicals, and i was used to the perfume smell.
I decided to use lemon juice as my shampoo and conditioner ( my mom read
online that it cures dandruff and dry hair).


Here's what happened:


My hair was feeling amazing after using it once, i am not kidding. And i was so shocked
because i never thought lemon juice would be the product to cure my dandruff
and my dry hair. My hair was so shiny and manageable. 


My mom has very oily hair and she uses it too, and it works perfectly well for her as well. But it took a while ( 4 days) before my mom's hair stopped being super oily. Because she stopped using "real" shampoo and conditioner the natural oil in her hair came out.


I am definitively using lemon juice for ever!


I really recommend using lemon juice as shampoo and conditioner,
because of these reasons:


1. There are no chemicals and everything is all natural.
2. You can be 100% sure that no animals where harmed.
3. Lemon juice is 100% vegan =)
4. It makes your hair super healthy and shiny!
5.Super cheap!
And more!


Lemon juice is awesome, not only because you can use it as shampoo
and conditioner, but you can use it for other things too.


Can you use Lemon juice as face and body brightener? 
Answer: YES you can ! I use it every night when i  am in the shower. My acne on my face and
back has cleared up a lot. My face is much brighter and "alive" looking. Lemon juice also cleans your body, just like soap.


Can you use Lemon juice as hair brightener/highlighter?
Answer: YES you can!! I put some on my hands before going out in the sun
and put it all over my hair. I have dark brown hair, so it will take a while before seeing  big results, but i can see some lighter streaks here and there =).



I really hope some of you try it!


Thanks for reading!


// Aria





I got this picture here

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar