torsdag den 12. juli 2012

Favorite Youtuber ( at the moment) : danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil


Lama by flickrfavoritesLion by wwarby  
















                 


Hello fellow blogger friends



Welcome to my new serie called Favorite Youtuber (at the moment)!


So at the moment DanisonfireAmazingPhil are my favorite
youtubers. I just discovered them last week after watching one of MoreCatrific's vlogs at Vidcon ( which is their friend from USA).


Dan and Phil are two British youtubers who are best friends. They
are incredibly funny and entertaining to watch.


My favorite videos of Dan is his truth or dare videos and his pranking
videos. And i think the lama is like Dan's mascot, but i'm not sure =).


I love Phil video as well, and my favorite videos from him is
probably his vlogs or when he just talks to us the viewers about his
life... And his mascot is a lion =)


What i love about them is that they seem so nice and down to earth,
and they are so much fun to watch. 


Dan and Phil own a channel together called Thesuperamazingproject . On that channel they make videos about supernatural things and it's super
funny and exciting to watch! They also both on separate vlog channels ( Dan's channel = Danisnotineresting , Phil's channel = LessAmazingPhil ).


So together they have 5 channels, wow...hard work!


I love their channels, and if you haven't already then you should check them both out and subscribe! 


Hope you enjoyed this blog!
And feel free to suggest any YT channels in the comments, so i can check them out and possibly make a blog about it ( and give you a shout out!)


// Aria







What is this new series (favorite youtuber) about?
Well, i love watching youtubers and i always have different favorites. So i thought
it would be fun to share my thoughts about them, and maybe you will discover
a new favorite as well =)


I got the lion photo here
I got the lama photo here

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi, came across your blog, following you now, Positive Fountain, that's me. Please, follow me back. Thank you :-)

    http://dusana-attracthappiness.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet