onsdag den 4. juli 2012

Web reviews episode 2: flickr

flickr Badges by poolie
flickr Badges, a photo by poolie on Flickr.
I got this picture Here

Hello fellow blogger friends!



I recently found out about this amazing website called Flickr . 
Don't know why i only found out about it now, because it's
super popular and have tons of beautiful pictures.

Flickr is a website for amateur and professional photographers, or 
for people who like looking at pretty pictures.
There are some amazing and talented people there.

I love just browsing threw the website, looking at pictures from all over the world!
I have actually made my own profile and i have uploaded some pictures too ( not
nearly as good as some other "real" photographers on there).   But if you are interested
check out my pictures HERE.


What i use the website for is to copy the pictures i need and put them in
some of my blog posts ( The picture on top is from flickr). But 
i always make sure that the owner of the picture allows copying. 
You can know that if it says Attribution on the bottom right side. 
But make sure to read what the licenses on the picture are, because
some owners don't want others to copy their pictures.
All my pictures are available to copy as long as you write where you
took it from. =)


Another thing you can do on Flickr is selling your pictures or buying pictures.

Hope you check out the website!

// Aria



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar